- First, process the Application in onBoard.
- Choose "Don't create User Account" for any of the existing family relationships and click "Update with Existing User Account".
- Choose which name to keep by placing a check mark next to the name to keep > select Process.
- Go to Core > Dashboard > Potential Duplicate User > select the user
- In the Existing User drop down choose the user and Merge Accounts
- This process enables all duplicate users to be merged and applications successfully processed.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.