- Go to Lists > More Lists
- Select the List Templates tab.
- From Template Category drop down, select Constituent Information.
- Click View/Copy for Students by Current Grade.
- Enter a Name for the list (required).
- Add your list to a category or create a new category (optional).
- In the Display Fields tab, add additional fields to display.
- In the Select Objects tab:
- Expand the User Base object
- Uncheck the boxes for User Detail and User School Defined Fields so the data in these fields is not required in order for the student to appear in the list results.
- Click Save.
- Click Preview in the bottom-right to view the list's results.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.