- onMessage > Communication > Pushpage > Distribution Groups > Create Distribution Group
- Give the Group a Name and select at least 1 Static User (you can remove after the import)
Then navigate to:
- Core > Settings > Data > Data Import.
- Click Create import job
- From the Category drop down, select Pushpage2010
- From the Import type drop down, select Distribution Group - Static Users.
- View the File layout help to determine which layout to use for you data import file, distribution_group, user_id or distribution_group, firstname, lastname, host_id.
- Enter a Name
- From upload files, either drag the file or click to browse
- Click Process now to add the job.
Users must be part of your database to receive pushpages so that they have the option to opt out of the emails if they choose, per the CAN-SPAM Act.
Having users in your database also allows you to track a user's Pushpage Job History.