- Start from your onMessage persona.
- Navigate to Website > and select the site you want to edit.
- Locate the page you want to edit content on
- Click the gray wrench icon to the right of the page.
- Select Edit Page Content.
- In the channel you want to add/edit/remove, you can click the Settings icon, and or yellow pencil/Edit icon, depending on the type of channel you are editing.
- The "x" in the upper right corner of the content channel will remove the channel completely from your page.
- The Manage button will bring you to onMessage > Website > Content, and allow you to manage that Content category.
- The yellow pencil/Edit icon will allow you to edit the content directly from the channel.
- The +Add button will allow you to add content directly to the channel.
Note: Edit options will vary depending on the type of Content you are working with.
7.Once you have made your edits to the content, click Save in the edit window.
8.When you are done making changes to the page, click Apply Changes.