A student's enrollments can be viewed both from their Core profile, as well as via onRecord.
To view a Student's enrollments via Core:
- Start from your Core persona.
- Navigate to Core > Users > Edit User Profile Data.
- Search/select the Student you want to view enrollments for.
- On the right, under My Groups, you can select the current school year, Current (current enrollments), or All Year (enrollments for the entire year). You can also select previous years.
To view a Student's enrollments via onRecord:
- Start from your Academics > People Finder
- Click the Enrollment tab
- You can change the School Year via the drop down below the Student's name, at the top of the Academic Profile screen.
- You can also use the Manage button to the right of each term, to manage the student's enrollments.