- Lists > Manage Lists
- Click Manage basic and advanced lists
- Click on the List Templates tab.
- From the Template Category drop down, select Constituent Information.
- To the right of Parents of Students with Enrollments (Current Year), click on View/Copy.
- In the Display Fields tab, click on Select Fields in the bottom-left.
- In the popup window, expand Parent/Child Relationship.
- Expand User Base .
- Select the User ID.
- Click Select.
- You can remove any Display Fields you do not need as well
- Click the Filters tab
- Add the UserBase.Grad Year is any of The Grad Year you are looking to pull ex 2027 (User Base is the Student) we can see this by the Parent/Child Relationship is User Base  in Objects
- Title the List, place into a Category if desired
- Click Save or Save & Exit
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.