- Navigate to: Data Management > Reports > Report Writer (tab)
- Click the "Create a New Report" button.
- Choose "Interactions" from the report type drop-down list.
- Choose "Constituent Interaction Counts" from the list of radio buttons.
- Choose the constituent fields you wish from the list of available columns. Do NOT choose any columns from the "Interaction Counts" section.
- Complete the configuration of your report writer report, including adding (or removing) filters accordingly.
- Run the report.
- Download the results.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.