1. From the persona menu, select Core.
2. Select Profile from the **Settings** drop-down.
3. Click Profile Fields.
4. From the dropdown list, select the role for which you want to set access.
Note: All School controls access for all users.
5. Click Edit.
6. All fields default to no access, which means that users can not view or edit the fields in the profile.
- To allow users to view, but not edit the field, select the radio button next to the field in the View column.
- To allow users to **both view and edit the field, select the radio button next to the field in the Edit column.