- From the persona menu, select Core.
- Select Users > User profile settings.
- Click Relationship Types.
- Click Edit in the upper right-hand corner.
- Check the Active checkbox for the relationship types you would like to enable.
- Some relationship types have the parental access and list as parent options. If checked, these options will be selected by default when adding a new relationship of that type. However, this setting can be overridden when adding a relationship.
- Parent Access: users that have parental access have the ability to view information as a parent would. For example, a grandparent can login to the community and have access to their grandchild's courses, assignments, etc. just as a parent would.
- List as Parent: when this option is selected, users appear in reports and lists that show parent information. For information, when printing mailing labels for parents, a grandparent who was listed as parent would be included in the list.
- Click Save.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.