Common causes of HTTP 400 Errors include:
- Restart the NetCommunity Web Services server
- DNS Resolution on the NetCommunity web server. Consider flushing the DNS records on the server
- A problem with Application Pools in IIS. Consider recycling the application pools or restarting the IIS service.
- Crashing Application Pools due to some other distress that the operating system is experiencing, such as RAM memory saturation.
- Missing Files or the storage volume is in distress
Please contact the appropriate software vendor or IT professional for assistance with this process or issue which is beyond Blackbaud's scope of support.