- Ensure the correct Primary contacts are configured on the main Blackbaud page. Primary contacts receive Altru outage notifications, so it is very important to ensure the correct users are granted this permission. Learn how to add this primary contact designation.
- Save helpful links as bookmarks in your internet browser at the front desk so you can see if we have posted a message about the outage:
- Decide how your organization will process credit cards during an outage. Some suggestions are using manual credit card swipes/imprints and slips, logging into your merchant account to manually add the transactions, or using a third-party merchant service or device such as Square.
- Download our Altru Down Procedures file, print and laminate the file, and place it in the bottom of your sales drawers.
- If you use rosters or lists to check registrants into an event you may want to print the Roster or Scheduled event ticket detail report prior to events.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.