Unable to save gross pay distribution changes on an unpaid calculation

When changing an account number on an unpaid calculation, the changes will not save and you are forced to exit out of the window.  
We are currently evaluating this issue and will update this article when we have more information.

Steps to Duplicate

  1. Payroll > Records > Employee > [select employee] > Activity 
  2. Open Unpaid calculation  
  3. Gross Pay Distribution tab > Change line 2 Account Number 
  4. Save and Close > You are unable to close but no error message appears 
Note: The only way to get out of the record is to change line 2 back to the original account number 


 Financial Edge

Was this article helpful?