To get your PushPage URL's for your links category:
- Start from School Website menu
- Navigate to Communication > PushPage > PushPage Issues.
- Filter for the PushPage(s) you want to add to your Links category.
- Click the View Issue link.
- Copy & paste the link into your links category.
To create a Links category:
- Start from School Website
- Navigate to Content > Links
- Click the +Add New Category button in the upper right
- Give the category a Name (ex. PushPage Archive)
- Enter a Description (optional)
- Access: Public
- Click Save & Add Link
- Enter a Title for the link (ex. the name of the PushPage Issue)
- Select the URL radio button, and paste your PushPage URL into the field
- Click Save or Save & Add Another
To add your Links category to an onMessage page:
- Start from School websie
- Navigate to Website Management > Website > your site.
- Locate the page you want to add the Links category to, and click the gray wrench icon on the right of the page.
- Select Edit Page Content.
- From the Content Types on the left, locate Links.
- Drag and drop the Links content type on to your page.
- From the drop down, select your links Category (ex. PushPage Archive).
- Click the Settings icon on the right inside the Links content type.
- You can enter a Custom Header Text, or select to use the Category Title.
- Select the number of items from the category to display, or leave blank to return all items.
- Click Save.
- Once you're finished making changes, click the Apply Changes on the lower right of the page.