- Update Microsoft .NET Framework to v4.5 on the servers.
- Temporarily disable the BBDW process from including selections.
- Browse to the following location from your database server: \\WEBSERVERNAME\Blackbaud\INSTALLNAME\bbappfx\MSBuild\Datamarts\bin
- Select the Blackbaud.AppFx.ReportDB.Installer application
- Click 'Edit Advanced Settings' and change the Include Selections option from True to False
- Redeploy the BBDW
The .NET upgrade solution will resolve the issue with the application pool recycling and kicking users out although you may still encounter errors when saving queries.
Using both of the above solutions should resolve all issues.