Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.
This smart field can be used to calculate the last x number of years of consecutive giving to put on constituents records. The smart field has a Relative Year value of 5 to return only the last 5 consecutive years of giving, but the output on the constituent record shows 6 years.
1. Go to Administration\Smart Fields
2. Find the smart field in question which is of the type Constituent revenue application count smart field
3. Open the smart field and see that the parameters are the following:
4. Start the smart field process and see it finish successfully
5. Use an Ad-hoc query to identify records that have a smart field value greater than 5. In the results see the following:
6. In Administration\General Ledger Setup\General Ledger system name\Define fiscal years, see that the five year range is 7/1/2010-6/30/2015 which is what the client expects for 5 years.