- You can use any persona (such as Core), that has access to the Lists block.
- From the Lists block, click the View All link.
3. Click the List Templates tab at the top.
4. From the Template Category drop down, select Constituent Information.
5. You can use any of these lists to export, as well as Copy one of these templates to adjust to export your information.
6. Once exported, you will want to save this list as a CSV file, as Google Contacts supports CSV files or vCard files.
7. You can then go into Google Contacts > Import Contacts > and click Choose File > Import to import your contacts.
Also see Advanced Lists for Beginners [PDF].