To create an Advanced List:
- Start from any capability, go to Analysis > Manage Lists
- Click the Manage Basic and Advanced Lists block under List Actions
- Click the List Templates tab at the top.
- From the Template Category drop down, select Constituent Information.
- You can use any of these lists to export, as well as Copy one of these templates to export your information.
- Once exported, you will want to save this list as a CSV file, as Google Contacts supports CSV files or vCard files.
- You can then go into Google Contacts > Import Contacts > and click Choose File > Import to import your contacts.
Also see Advanced Lists for Beginners [PDF].