- Core persona
- Departments & Courses
- Make sure Inactive is selected on the righthand side
- Select the appropriate school level and course
If there is a lock displaying, in order to delete these courses you will need to check if the courses have sections offered, sections created, or course requests tied to them.
To check if courses are offered/created, go to:
- onCampus persona
- Offer course
- Go to the year these courses were created and uncheck the blue checkmarks
- Course Sections
- Find the appropriate year and delete the sections from the courses
To find if the course has course requests, you can look at the report Courses - Requests And Approvals under the Online Signup reports.
If you see requests tied to this course, you will need to remove those requests by having an Online Signup Manager go to:
- onRecord persona
- Course Requests
- Click the Requests next to the appropriate student and remove