If you are already using version 7.87 of The Financial Edge, Education Edge, Blackbaud Student Information System, then download and install Patch 15 or higher to resolve this issue. If you are running an older version, then download and install the latest version and latest patch.
If you are not able to upgrade to the latest version and patch at this time, then complete the steps listed below to resolve this issue:
- Log onto the computer with the Windows account experiencing the error
- Browse to the "The Financial Edge" folder located in the Windows user's virtual store. The virtual store folder may be found in one of these example locations:
- On 64-bit operating systems: C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Blackbaud\The Financial Edge
- On 32-bit operating systems: C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Financial Edge
- Delete or re-name "SysDB" folder in the Windows user's VirtualStore folder listed above.
- If no Blackbaud folder exists in the Windows user's virtual store folder in Step 2, then repair the workstation.
- Right-click on The Financial Edge / The Education Edge / Blackbaud Student Information System icon on the desktop, select "Run as Administrator" and log in.