- Go to Core > Users/Access > Profile.
- Click Manage Roles. The Manage Roles screen displays all application, constituent, employee/volunteer, and other roles available to the school.
- Click the appropriate role. Note: The number of users associated with a role displays in parenthesis after the role name. The (a) indicates the role is active (in use). The (i) indicates a cloned role; hover over the label to see the role from which it is cloned.
- Click the Members link on the left.
- Click the Add button in the top right.
- Search for users with the filter options and click Search to display the results.
- Click the right pointing arrows (>>) to move the user(s) from Search Results to Added Users.
- Click Save & Exit.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.