On Windows machines:
- Locate the Citrix icon in your icons tray
- Right-click the icon and select "Connection Center"
- Highlight the application server name next to the folder icon under the Active heading
- Click the Log Off button
- Follow the prompts to force log off the session
- Close the Citrix Connection Center
- Wait 60 seconds
- Launch the Hosted Application again
For Citrix Receiver version 3.3 and higher: Upgrade to the latest version of the Citrix Receiver.
For Citrix Receiver version 3.2 and lower: Update to the latest version of the Citrix Receiver.
For Citrix Viewer/Receiver on Mac machines:
- Open Activity Monitor from the Utilities folder. The Utilities folder may be access via Launchpad, searching by name in Finder, or from the Finder menu bar, Go > Utilities > Activity Monitor
- Highlight the Citrix application icon
- Click the Quit Process button (red stop sign)
Switch to another application, such as Finder, then from the Apple logo icon, select Force Quit and select the Citrix application.
If this does not resolve the issue, contact support with the following information:
- Affected Blackbaud Hosting Services and Application username(s)
- The exact steps to duplicate the issue (click by click).
- The name of the Blackbaud application affected.