To check the width of the column you added the photos to:
- Edit the issue.
- Click Settings in the top-left.
- Under Issue Layout Settings, note the Page Width (ex: 650 px) and the Skinny Column Width (ex: 200 px). In this example, the wide column has 450 pixels.
- Click Cancel.
Determine the style applied to the region:
- Click the Options link in the channel with the photo and note the applied Style (ex: Content).
Determine how much padding is applied to the style:
- Click the Style link in the top-left.
- Select the All Properties tab.
- Under the Content style on the left, select Region.
- Note the number of pixels next to Padding (ex: 15px). This means there are 15 pixels between the content and the border on the left and the right side of the content. Make sure your photos fall well within the available space of 420 pixels wide.