- In the Raiser's Edge NXT navigate to Control Panel > Security
- On Users tab click "Add user" button (+ sign)
- Enter the user's email address and select their user group.
- Your user will now receive will an email invitation. To accept the invitation, select the option 'confirm email' in the invitation and sign into the Raiser's Edge NXT using Blackbaud.com credentials.
All existing user names in the Raiser's Edge are brought over to RE NXT. Perform the following steps to invite an existing user:
- In the Raiser's Edge NXT, Navigate to Control Panel > Security
- To invite a user click the menu button by their name on the "Users" or "Need invitation" tab
- Select Send invitation
- Enter the user's email address, click 'Send Invitation'
If your screen looks like the following, please refer to Permissions UI Frequently-Asked Questions
- For more information, reference the 'Get Started with Raiser's Edge NXT' page.
- If you need to have the invitation resent, please reach out to your Supervisor or another user with Supervisor rights. Or if you are the administrator and the only user with access to the Raiser's Edge NXT, please chat with an analyst.