- Hard bounce emails will be removed from all future Online Express email jobs, so users do not have to worry about sending future emails to hard-bounced recipients.
- Soft bounce emails will not be removed from all future Online Express email jobs.
- Unusable email list includes Hard Bounces and Opt Outs
- “Bounced” list on the email stats screen are both Hard and Soft.
When a constituent opts out (unsubscribes) of an email blast, the opt-out is indicated in the response to the Appeal on the Constituent's record when email stats from Online Express are added to Constituent records:
- The Do Not Contact (DNC) flag is NOT marked on the phone/email record by Online Express in The Raiser's Edge.
- The Requests no email box on the Bio1/Org1 tab is NOT marked. This is because a constituent might opt-out of mass marketing, but still want to receive other emails from the organization.
Note: Out of office replies do not count as either bounces or opt outs.