- Go to School Website > Website Management > Websites > Edit Website
- Select Edit Page Content in the drop down
- From the Content Types drag Video into the page where you would like to place it
- If the video has already been uploaded to School Website > Content: Select the drop down menu in the video channel that has been dragged into the page and choose a video category to select the video(s), or type the category title into the search.
Note: Videos that are not being used can be deleted, but will be removed forever from the video content category.
- To add a new video to the video channel, click the drop down and select + Create New > add Description > select whether to Include album descriptions for video items > set the Access > mark the Video Information to allow > Save & Close
- Next in the video channel select +Add > add Album Title > drag or select video from the computer > set Publish & Expire Dates > Add to Page Content > Add more if needed > select Primary radio button for the primary page content > Save or Save & Add Another
- Select Apply Changes
- Select View Page to be sure the video is appearing as intended.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.