- Start from your Core persona.
- Navigate to Users/Access > Profile > Edit User Profile Data.
- Search/select the user you want to disable the account for.
- Scroll down to Sign In Information, and click Edit in the upper right corner of that channel.
- Click the Disabled/Locked check box.
- Click Save.
A Platform Manager can go back into the account at any time and unlock the account.
Disabling/Locking an account does not change or remove any of the user's information from the system. This simply prevents them from logging in.