- Sign in to your Authorize.net account.
- Click the Account tab at the top of the screen.
- The API Login ID and Transaction Key in this screen, need to precisely match the API Login ID and Transaction Key in this location:
- onMessage > Settings > choose (Giving, Registration, Store) > Select Payment Processing. Or, if you have onBoard, go to onBoard > Settings > Payment Processing.
- Edit the Authorize.net account.
- Enter the API Login ID (case-sensitive) in the Account Login field.
- Enter the Transaction Key (case-sensitive) in the Password field.
- Click Save.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.