If a Course Request is denied by mistake, you can go into the student's academic profile and approve it.
Note: To approve a Denied Course Request for an incoming Student or Student, the Student must have the minimum # of requests fulfilled.
Once they have the minimum # of requests, navigate to:
- Academics > Scheduling > Requests & Schedules
- Under Course Requests click Approve Requests
- Set the following search criteria:
- Status: Awaiting Approval or Awaiting Enrollment
- Grade Level (if Incoming Student the Grade Level they will be in)
- Click Approve
- Deselect the denied Course Request and select the Courses that are Approved if applicable
- Click Save & Exit