Note: To approve a Denied Course Request for a incoming Student, first the Student needed to have the Minimum # of requests fulfilled.
Once they have the minimum # of requests navigate to:
- onRecord > Approval > Course Requests
- Enrollment Worklist
- Set the following search criteria:
- Status: Awaiting Approval or Awaiting Enrollment
- Grade: Incoming Student
- Click Approve
- Deselect the denied Course Request and select the Courses that are Approved if applicable
- Click Save & Exit
- onRecord > People Finder
- From the second drop down, select Course Requests
- Start typing in the student's name and click on it when it shows up
- Scroll down to the student's denied course requests and click on the button that says Approve:
The course will then move up to one of the available Course spots.