This error occurs because ADU is trying to create a folder in the upload directory that already exists.
The sequence numbers on the new database may already exist in the upload directory, and the error happens when it tries to create an upload directory that already exists.
What you can do is update the sequence number:
- When you know what the next sequence number should be, you will need to increment up to that number.
Here is an example:
- Find the last ADU that was run for the upload in question (BBS - 00048)
- Look in PL SQL Developer to find the sequence (Sequences folder)
- Find the sequence: BBS_UPLOAD_ID_SEQ
- Right-click on it, choose Edit
- Set the "Next Number" field to the value that you want
- Press apply.