- Go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query
- Select the source view of constituents and click OK.
- From the middle column, drag "Date added" into Include Records Where. Set this date to be on, on or after or between the date range you are looking for.
- (Optional) If you would also like to include constituents whose records were recently changes, you can also drag "Date changed" to Include Records Where.
- Add any additional information to help with data clean up or data entry audit to Results Fields to display. For example, you may want to add fields like Title, Address, Email address, Phone number, Added by username or Changed by username.
- Save your query to access later.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.