- From the persona menu, select Core.
- Click Sign In Messages from the Users/Access drop down.
- Click Add Sign In Message in the upper right corner.
- In the Message Name field, choose a name for the message. Only Platform Managers will see this name.
- Enter a Publish date and an Expiration date, for when you want the message to begin appearing and stop appearing.
- Enter the message you would like to appear in the Message Detail field.
- Select which roles you want to publish these messages to, and click Add to Selected Roles. You can select multiple roles if necessary.
- Click Save & Exit.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.