- Log into the Blackbaud app
- Select a manager role persona, i.e., onRecord, Core
- Click the Help icon (question mark) to the right of the persona dropdown
- Click the Knowledgebase link in the task bar at the bottom of the Help flyout
- Within the Featured Items region on the right side of the screen, there are two menu items: Hot Fixes and Release Notes
- Click on the link for the desired documentation and the most current information is returned
NOTE: Hot Fixes are released once a week and Releases are monthly, most typically on Wednesdays.
- To access archived fix and release documentation, click on the corresponding link in the bar at the bottom of the screen, or search on "archive"