- What is the sender name?
- What is the sender email address?
- What is the subject line?
- Which constituent record received the email?
- Does the email contain any clues about which TeamRaiser it may have come from?
- Go to Fundraising > TeamRaiser
- Click Manage next to any TeamRaiser
- Enter the Constituent ID
- Click Search Across All TeamRaisers
When you find the name of a TeamRaiser that is a suspect, click Manage for that TeamRaiser and look at the coaching email deliveries tab.
- Select the Coaching Emails tab
- Select the Delivery List tab
When you find the name of a TeamRaiser that is a suspect, click Edit for that TeamRaiser and go to step 11. Manage Autoresponders. Use the subject line of the email as a clue to find which Autoresponder it may be. Click Edit next to each suspected Autoresponder to match up the other details, such as the sender name, email address, subject line and body content, etc.