- When you use the same Payment 2.0 or Event Registration 2.0 part on two web pages that use two different templates, the secure payment page renders using the template for the page the website user navigates from. For example, your payment page for an event registration uses a template with a red background and your payment page for a donation uses a template with a blue background. When a user navigates from the event registration payment page to the secure payment page, the page renders using the red template. When a user navigates from the donation payment page to the secure payment page, the page renders using the blue template.
- Some parts,such as Formatted Text & Images and Menu, appear on the secure payment page. Images also appear. However, you may notice that some parts, including Unformatted Text, do not appear on the page.
- When you include targeted content on your page, be aware that it does not apply to the secure payment page. No matter the role the user is in, the secure payment page renders the view for an anonymous user the same way your page appears for anonymous users. Anonymous users are users not logged in to your website.
- External style sheets including those you import in Stylesheets do not appear. Only styles from the default style sheet or inline on a part appear.
- To enhance performance between your site and Blackbaud's server, the program holds design and property updates you make to the style sheet, layout, template, and page for your payment page in a queue. When this content remains static for five minutes, the updates push to the Blackbaud server within one hour. You cannot change this process. However, you can click Update templates in Sites & settings to manually update the changes for your secure payment page. For more information, see the Administration Guide.
- Note: The program does not send updates to the Blackbaud secure payment server for Payment 2.0 and Event Registration pages that do not accept credit cards.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.