- Go to Insert > Text Object
- Draw the box where you would like to see the address fields
- Insert the Address or Address Line 1 field into the textbox
- Hit Enter to go to the next line
- Insert the next Address Line field and hit Enter to go to the next line. If there is only one Address/Address Line field, go to step 6
- Insert the City field into the Textbox
- Type in a comma and a space after the City field
- Insert the State field into the Textbox
- Enter a space after the State field
- Insert the Zip field into the Textbox
- Right-click on the Textbox and select Format Field
- On the Common tab, mark the "Suppress Embedded Field Blank Lines" and the "Can Grow" checkboxes.
- Click OK
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.