1. Issue can be caused by a record with invalid or special characters. In one instance we found the issue was isolated to one record with a school relationship on the Raiser's Edge record has a special character. Please review the affected record and check for any inconsistencies or invalid characters.
2. Duplicate records can cause this issue where the integration attempts to match to both records at once. To resolve please remove the duplicate from the Core database.
3. Invalid business addresses can cause this issue.
- Navigate in Raiser's Edge to the specific record causing the load issue.
- Click the Address tab.
- Un-mark the 'Hide addresses that do not receive mail' checkbox and select the table to show <All Addresses>.
- Each constituent in Raiser’s Edge should allow for a single ‘Preferred’ and ‘Business’ indicator on the addresses tab. If there is a second Business address with an Indicator of ‘Business’ users should temporarily change the indicator by marking the invalid address as ‘Preferred’.
- Navigate back to the correct Preferred address and check the ‘Set this address to the preferred address’. Note the invalid Business address now has an indicator of ‘Alternate’.