- From the persona menu, select onCampus.
- Select People and then Academics (or the group you working with).
- Select Course Roster.
- Select the School Year (Current Year if the Current Term is in session and All Year if the Term has not started yet)
- Find the appropriate section.
- Click Edit next to the section.
- Search for the appropriate student(s).
- Move the students from the Results column to the Added Users column.
- Click Next.
- Enter the date that the students will be enrolled in the class. If you are adding multiple students, you can either set the default date to enroll them all on the same date, or you can enter different dates for the individual students.
- Click Save & Exit.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.