- Pull up the output you wish to modify in User-Defined Output Entry, click on the Fields button, then add a new line with the value EMAIL ADDRESS.
- For the first email field you wish to output, zoom (F10) on the field to modify the criteria.
- Note the Alias used by this field (it will follow the format Tn where n is a number).
- In the Join Condition block, remove the code that reads 'AND T0.EMAIL_ID = Tn.EMAIL_ID (+)'
- In the the Other Criteria block, insert the following code substituting the Alias value noted above for Tn and the name_id desired for X: "Tn.NAME_ID (+) = X AND Tn.STS (+) = 'A'"
- Click close to save the changes. Then change the description under Column Header so as to identify which email address is returned in this field. Bear in mind you're setting up one email per name id you wish to output when determining the name.
- Repeat these steps for each email address/name_id you wish to output.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.