To resolve the problem, complete the following steps:
- Browse to Users and Security > Users
- Look up the account of the person who wants to change their password
- Click the "Delete" button on the account (It is not necessary to first break the links)
- Search for the deleted account by placing a check in the box called "Deleted" and filling in the username
- Edit the account
- Click the "Undelete" link
- The user should now be able to utilize the part normally
You may also use a Profile Form (not Profile Form (Education Edge)) part in Blackbaud NetCommunity to allow for changing passwords and avoid the problem all together. To utilize this solution:
- The user's Education Edge record must be linked to a corresponding constituent record in Raiser's Edge.
- The user's BBNC account must be linked to both Raiser's Edge and Education Edge. This is accomplished through the RE\EE Integration System
Finally, you may solicit the user for the password they would like to use and change it yourself on the user's account in Blackbaud NetCommunity.