- Click on your Start Menu
- Choose Default Programs
- Choose Associate a file type or protocol with a program
- Scroll down in this list of extensions until you see ".ica". You may notice in the Current Default column Citrix HDX Engine listed.
- Click on Change Program...
- In the new window, click "Browse..." on a Windows 7 machine, or "More Apps" if using Windows 8, then Look for another app on this PC at the bottom.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client - Note: On a 32-Bit Operating System instead of Program Files (x86) you will simply see Program Files
- Select "wfcrun32" and click Open
- You will be taken back to the "Open with" window. The Current Default column should now read Citrix Connection Manager.
- Click OK
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.