- From the drop down menu on the top right, select the persona (Academics, Enrollment Management, Extracurricular, School website or Core)
- Hover your mouse over Analysis, then select Manage Lists
- Click on Manage basic and advanced lists
- Click on the Role Access to the right of the list's name.
- In the Role Access screen choose one of the following options for each role you wish to grant access:
- Run - Gives users the Run link to run the list and the Mail Labels link for generating Mail Labels.
- Copy - Gives users the Run link to run the list, the Mail Labels link for generating Mail Labels, plus a Copy link that allows them to copy the list's fields and criteria so they can create a new list based off the original list.
- No Access - This is default for the roles that do not have access to the list.
- Click Save & Exit.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.