- In General Ledger > Export > click New
- On the new window, click on the Output tab
- Select Project and change the Export format to Comma-separated values.
- Expand Project > double-click to select Project ID.
- Expand 'Project account budgets' > select Account. On the next screen that appears, select the appropriate Scenario ID and fiscal year. At the bottom, select to 'Order Budgets by' Account.
- Click OK
- Still under the expanded 'Project account budgets', add Amount
- Then expand 'Project account budget details' from under the same section and add Amount, as well. (This will give us the period amounts broken out.)
- Click Export Now to create/Save your export file
Note: This option will export any and all project budget entries in the system
- Administration > Import Records > New Fiscal year project budget
- On the General tab - Select to Export Records
- Click Include to specify a query (or create a new query) of specific projects (or leave it to all for any and all projects in any existing budgets in the system
- Set the Use “Budget Scenario ID - Fiscal Year”
- For the Import file - click the 3 dots to browse to a location, and type in a name and .csv - ex. BudgetExport.csv
- On the fields tab, click on any fields on the left to move them to the right - Ex. ID-Fiscal year, account number, period amount, etc.
- Select Export at the bottom
- Edit the new CSV file as needed to remove any extraneous Scenarios