You can run the Pre-Registered Program Roster Report. This report will include email and phone.
If you need to send and email or mail communication to pre-registered program registrants through Altru, review these instructions: How to mail to ticket buyers
You can build a registrants query if you'd like to export to Excel or download the contact information to use outside of Altru.
- Start your query:
- Go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query
- Select the source view of Registrants and click OK
- Add fields to Include Records Where to find registrants to your program events:
- In the left hand column (Browse for fields in), highlight Program Events
- If you are looking for registrants for a specific program event, drag Event record into Include Records Where. Set this to be equal to the specific event you are looking for.
- If you are looking for registrants for a group of program events (for example: all program events happening this week), you could also drag "Start Date" from the middle column to Include Records Where. Set this to be equal to the date range you are looking for.
- If you'd like to exclude any cancelled registrants, highlight Registrants at the very top of the left hand column. From the middle column, drag "Is cancelled" to Include Records Where and set this to be equal to No.
- Add fields to Results Fields to Display to display contact information:
- To access the contact information that lives on the registrant's constituent record, in the left hand column, expand Constituent.
- To display phone numbers, in the left hand column, highlight Phones. From the middle column, drag Number to Results Fields to display.
- To display email addresses, in the left hand column, highlight Email Addresses. From the middle column, drag Email Address to Results fields to display. Note: To output one email and one phone per registrant, review How to include one email address or one phone number in query output.
- To display address information, in the left hand column, highlight Address (Primary). From the middle column, drag address fields (Address, City, State, Zip) to Results Fields to display.