NOTE: You may need to consult with your local IT personnel or confirm you have administrative rights to the machine before proceeding.
For Windows user:
- Uninstall Citirx from Control Panel. You may wish to use Citirx Clean-up Utiliy here: http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX137494
- Navigate in Windows to Start, type REGEDIT in the search field
- Expand the registry key HK_CurrentUser > expand Software. Right click and Delete the Citrix folder
- Expand the registry key HK_LocalMachine > expand Software. Right click and Delete the Citrix folder (may not be an item here - that is OK)
- Download Citrix 4.3
For Mac users:
- Download Citirx 12.0
- Open the downloaded Citirx.dmg package and first run the Uninstaller. This will remove the old version of Citirx
- From the same dmg package, run the Installer
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation
Once the current version of Citirx is installed, you will need to ensure that you configure your web browser to work in a Citrix environment.