When entering payments, users can apply amounts to pledges that are larger than the balance of an installment. One can also adjust how recognition credits are distributed. When doing both of these things in batch, the recognition amount changes are not kept after the payment is committed
We're currently evaluating this issue for a fix in a future patch or service pack.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Go to Revenue > Batch Entry > add a batch
2. Choose a record
3. Enter a payment
4. Click Revenue > Apply
5. Click Load Commitments And Choose another record
6. Apply all to a pledge with the a balance that's more than installment -- Make sure the over payment goes to the next installment
7. Choose Recognition
8. Zero the amount for the payment owner constituent
9. Search for the other constituent and give him recognition
10. Search for a third constituent and give them recognition
11. Update projected totals and Commit the batch
12. Navigate to your payment and look at the recognition credits. They are given all to the constituent with the payment instead of the selections that were made when entering the payment.