Site administrators can:
- Invite new users to create Blackbaud.com logins on behalf of your organization
- Remove users from your organization at blackbaud.com
- Ensure user roles are correct for your users
- Approve/Deny user role requests by your users
- Update the email address on behalf of users with a blackbaud.com account
- Update your organization's address in Blackbaud's records
- Authorize a Supervisor password reset for a product in Blackbaud Hosting OR Download the supervisor password reset utility for products not in Blackbaud Hosting.
- Reset your organization's Blackbaud Payment Service (BBPS) and/or Blackbaud Merchant Services (BBMS) password,
- Reset a Blackbaud Hosting Services user's password and/or unlock a Blackbaud Hosting Services account at Blackbaud.com.
Note: The site administrator role at Blackbaud.com is a separate role from any product role. Any "Admin", "Supervisor", or similarly named roles in Blackbaud products does not automatically grant the site administrator role for Blackbaud.com. If you need to obtain the site administrator role, or your organization does not have an active site administrator for Blackbaud.com, please refer to the following Knowledgebase solution: I need to become a site administrator.