- Using Core for Example on the Dashboard there is a blue box called Lists Under a Box called Reports
- Click the View All button withing the Lists box
- Edit into the list for the Athletic Team such as Athletics - MS Cross Country Parents and/or Students
- Under the Select Objects tab, Start with User Base Under Constituent Information
- Then Add Athletic Enrollment and Athletic Group Under the Athletic Group Object
- Add a Parent/Child Relationship and another User Base from the Constituent Information Object
- Under the Display Fields Tab Click Select Fields and check any fields you want to have on your list
- Click Select
- Check Enable Grouping options to cut down on duplicates
- Select the Filter Tab
- Under Global Filters click the + to give yourself a line and select the Athletic Group. Group ID for the field with the condition Equals (insert Group ID here)
- Click the + again under Global Filters to give yourself another line
- Choose the filter Athletic Enrollment.Dropped for the Field, Equal to 0 for the Condition global filters.
- Click Save or Save & Exit
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.