In the Introduction section of a new application form, a PDF file can be added to the text box as a link for additional forms that need to be filled out by parents.
- Add a PDF file to Uploads (misc.) in School Website > Content > Additional content types > Uploads
- After the file is uploaded into the content category, select the file link to get the URL from the browser window that opens
- Navigate to Enrollment Management > Admissions > Admissions setup > Application forms
- Click Edit to the right of the application name
- Click Add Section - enter a name for the section
- Click and drag the Textbox to the new section
- In the Text section of the application add the HTML code
- It should look like this example: <a href="the pdf URL should be between the set of quotes">text can be added here as the text that the user will select to access the PDF file</a>
<a href="https://mediafiles01.myschoolcdn.com/ftpimages/190/misc/misc_129958.pdf">Click here to print the teacher recommendation and school release forms</a>
The text will show on the application form with the link to the form based on the code added to the form.