- Add a PDF file to Uploads (misc.) in onMessage > Content > Uploads (misc.)
- After the file is uploaded into the content category, select the file link to get the URL from the browser window that opens
- Navigate to onBoard > Applications
- In the Text section of the application add the HTML code
- It should look like this example: <a href="the pdf URL should be between the set of quotes">text can be added here as the text that the user will select to access the PDF file</a>
<a href="https://mediafiles01.myschoolcdn.com/ftpimages/190/misc/misc_129958.pdf">Click here to print the teacher recommendation and school release forms</a>
The text will show on the application form with the link to the form based on the code added to the form.