- Download Jing.
- The File Download screen appears asking "Do you want to run or save this file?" Click Run.
- Click the "I accept the fine print" checkbox then click Install.
- Click Finish.
To use Jing:
Watch this short video for a demo on How to Use Jing.
- Click the Jing icon on the edge screen.
- You will see three options here: Capture (crosshairs) History (pictures) and more (gears).
- To create a screen capture choose Capture (crosshairs)
- Click on the edge of the item you are trying to capture and drag the mouse until you highlight what you wish to capture.
- Select Capture Image or Capture Video.
- Once complete click Finish.
- Select Share via Screencast.com
NOTE: When saving add a topic and then description. This will make it quicker to find the videos.
- This will automatically copy the URL to your clipboard.
- Paste the link from the clipboard into an email to the support analyst