There are 3 possible NXT ratings you can receive; Overall Wealth Rating, Suggested Donor Type, and Next Ask Amount. Please review the subscription packages to be sure the desired rating is included for your organization.
Other possible reasons why ratings may not appear:
1. If the constituent has a Suggested Donor Type of Suspect (S)
- Suspect means we were not able to verify their assets or they are not likely to give to your organization, preventing the ratings of Overall Wealth and Next Ask Amount from running for that constituent
2. If the constituent does not have a valid address or the address is not in their name
- The formula for running the Overall Wealth Rating is based first on high confidence that an asset belongs to the constituent. If an address is not present, not residential, not in the United States, or the address is not in their name then the rating will not appear.
- Make sure that the default country in Config, General is set to United States and the (ISO) code on this default record in Config, International is set to USA
- Run AddressFinder through the database view
3. If you are a brand new organization and just gained access to the web view
- NXT ratings only appear once the web view is turned on an the first user is invited. It can take up to 24 hours for the ratings to appear on the constituent records after the web is turned on.