- Open https://pingplotter.com
- Scroll to the Professional, Standard, and Free Editions section at the bottom of this webpage.
- Click on PingPlotter(Free)
- Click the blue Download button
- Install it on the workstation that has experienced the issues.
- Launch the PingPlotter program.
- Select the Pro or Standard version and continue past the 30 day trial notice.
- Enter the Server Address for your datacenter into the Target Name field, based on the table below:
- Click the Green Start button and let it PingPlotter run in the background on the computer for at least 24 hours. Do not log off or shut the computer down or the test results may not be saved.
- Click File > Export Sample Set...
- Save the file to your desktop or another known folder location
- Email the file to the support analyst that you are working with, or click Chat with Support and provide this article number to the support analyst.